Doors at 5:30 PM, Show at 7:00 PM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
INDIVIDUAL: $75.00 / $50.00
TICKET SALE DATES
INDIVIDUAL Public Onsale: August 16, 2019 12:00 AM to September 13, 2019 8:00 PM
PARKING AND FAIR ADMISSION ARE NOT INCLUDED. PARKING AND ADMISSION MUST BE PAID ON ARRIVAL.You must order your tickets ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15 for gate admission to be included. You will receive one concert ticket and one gate admission ticket when you purchase on or before August 15. You will need to present the gate admission ticket at the entrance gate on the day of the concert you are attending and then present the concert ticket at the grandstand entrance. VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE OF THE CONCERT PERFORMANCE. If you order your tickets AFTER AUGUST 15 they will not include gate admission.This performance is Rain or Shine. Everyone must have a ticket.Seating is laid out exactly as it appears on the screen.The Gold Pit Standing and Standing sections are "Standing Room Only". These sections are General Admission.For disabled seating, please call the Allegan County Fair box office at 269-673-6501.Age Policy:Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any child under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family (such as Parade, Tractor Pulls, Rodeo, Monster Trucks or Demo Derbies) or children's events, but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend) and have a ticket. Ages 13 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket.Additional Rules:NO Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Smoking (except in designated area), Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment.For Your Information:
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Proper Attire must be worn to all concerts and shows. See through garments without proper undergarments are prohibited.
- Please silence all cell phones
- NO PETS ALLOWED, with exception of service dogs
- Gates open approximately 1.5 hours prior to concerts
- Designated Smoking Areas (this includes vaping) are on each End of Track Seating
- All bags and purses can measure no larger than 8" x 8" x 6" and may be subject to search
- Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded
- Campground accommodations are available - call 888-673-6501 for informationGRAMMY, ACM, CMA, and AMA Award-winning group, Little Big Town -- consisting of members Karen Fairchild, Phillip Sweet, Kimberly Schlapman, and Jimi Westbrook -- first entered the music scene over 19 years ago with hit songs "Boondocks," "Bring It On Home," "Good As Gone" and the GRAMMY-nominated "Little White Church." Their breakthrough albums Tornado and Pain Killer produced multiple #1 singles, including "Pontoon," "Tornado," and "Day Drinking," as well as the history-making, best-selling country single of the year (2015) "Girl Crush." Released February 24, 2017, Little Big Town's latest studio album, The Breaker, debuted #1 on the Billboard Country Charts and Top 10 (No.4) on the Billboard 200 to critical acclaim, marking the group's fourth Top 10 debut on the Billboard 200 chart. The album features their GRAMMY-winning, multi-week #1 single, "Better Man," as well as "When Someone Stops Loving You."