TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
DAILY 19YRS+: $20.00
WEEKEND 19YRS+: $30.00
STUDENT DAILY 7-18YRS: $10.00
7-18YR WEEKEND: $15.00
TICKET SALE DATES
DAILY 19YRS+ / WEEKEND 19YRS+ / STUDENT DAILY 7-18YRS / 7-18YR WEEKEND Public Onsale: November 28, 2017 10:00 AM to December 17, 2017 12:00 PM
ChristmaSparty Weekend 2017
MYWAY/NUWAY welcomes everyone to the 2017 ChristmaSparty Weekend of Youth Wrestling
! The Lansing Center welcomes this Weekend of Christmas Wrestling to Downtown Lansing, on Saturday, December 16 – Sunday, December 17, 2017
. Promoting the growth of wrestling for Michigan’s youth, this weekend tournament features the MYWAY Spartan Country
(Open & Rookie) Individual Tournament on Saturday, with wrestlers in Boys and Girls divisions. And on Sunday, Youth Dual Teams from 10-15 States at Border Wars All-Star Christmas Duals
. For additional information, and wrestlers’ registration forms, please visit www.nuwaywrestling.com/christmassparty
* HOURS *
tournament start times are:
Saturday - 12/16/17, 9:30a Doors open at 8:30a
Sunday - 12/17/17, 9:00a Doors open at 8:00a
* Friday the Box Office will open 4:00p-8:00p during weigh-in, and opens at 7:30a both Saturday and Sunday.
* TICKETS *
- $20.00 Single Day (ages 19 and up)
- $30.00 Weekend Pass (ages 19 and up)
- $10.00 Student Single Day (ages 7-18)
- $15.00 Student Weekend Pass (ages 7-18)
* IF YOU CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET, YOU MUST BRING IT WITH YOU OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE DOOR. Please follow the confirmation instructions you receive once you purchase your tickets.
* All tickets: Please carefully select your tickets; No Return/No Exchange/ No Upgrade.
* Please contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849
* You will exchange your ticket for a wristband at the door, to allow for reentry into the tournament. Please Note: wristbands will not be replaced.
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.