TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ADULT 13+: $5.00
CHILD 6-12: $3.00
ADVADCHILI FAST PASS 13+: $10.00
ADVCHCHILI FAST PASS 6-12: $8.00
TICKET SALE DATES
ADULT 13+ / CHILD 6-12 / ADVADCHILI FAST PASS 13+ / ADVCHCHILI FAST PASS 6-12 Public Onsale: August 11, 2017 10:00 AM to September 28, 2017 11:59 PM
The 22nd Annual BWL Chili Cook-off
, coming to downtown Lansing, Friday, September 29, 2017 at Adado Riverfront Park
! The event runs from 5:30-9p
. This year's theme is Music Mania
! We'll be celebrating all decades and genres of music while enjoying chili from dozens of vendors – everything from mild to spicy, including local restaurants, non-profits, businesses and organizations. Live music by local bands, including the "Battle of the Bands" winner! Merchandise tent! Chili dog eating contest! Buy a Chili Fast Pass to get into the park and taste-test 30 minutes early!
Check for event updates on Facebook: BWL Chili Cook-off
and Twitter: BWL Chili Cook-off
West Adado Riverfront Park, entrance on Grand Avenue, from the North, across from the LCC parking ramp: West Adado Riverfront Park
- Friday, September 29, 2017
- 5:00p: Chili Fast Pass tickets enter early!
- Gates will be open from 5:30-9p.
TICKETS: Save before September 29!
* Advance On-line through September 28
$5 - Adult (13 & up)
$3 - Child (ages 6-12)
$10 – Advance Adult Chili Fast Pass (13 & up)
$8 – Advance Child Chili Fast Pass (ages 6-12)
* Day of Show beginning September 29
$10 – Day of Show Adult (13 & up)
$5 – Day of Show Child (ages 6-12)
$15 – Day of Show Adult Chili Fast Pass (13 & up)
$10 – Day of Show Child Chili Fast Pass (ages 6-12)
$5 – Upgrade your Adult or Child ticket to a Chili Fast Pass! Available only at the Entrance.
* If purchasing tickets on your smart phone, please note the option to print to your phone and we’ll scan your phone at the entrance! YOU MUST BRING YOUR TIKETS WITH YOU TO THE EVENT, OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH E-TICKET ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE ENTRANCE.
* NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES will be given.
* For ticketing assistance, contact Etix Customer Service @ 1-800-514-3849
* Advance Adult & Child tickets also available at the following locations until Wednesday, September 27:
- BWL Customer Service - 1232 Haco Dr.
- BWL HQ Building - 1201 S. Washington
LEPFA has a NO Weapons policy for all its facilities. The only people who can carry an open weapon are the people below:
1) a peace officer; or
2) a CPL license holder openly carrying a firearm.